Changing the way the Bridge looks is a personal touch everybody can make to streamline their workflow. Changing layout settings in the bridge is actually quite easy and very helpful for customizing for individual needs. In this video tutorial, see the ways that you can change the Bridge's look and feel to suit your work environment and to free up the space necessary to have a comfortable working window. This video also covers the viewing options given to you by the Bridge to allow for quick and easy previewing.
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like Bridge. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to edit Adobe Bridge's layout and interface!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades