Here, see some tips on the collections and smart collections in the Adobe Bridge. Bridge has a lot to offer and is a great organization tool. Collections and smart collections are great workflow features available to you. In this video tutorial, learn about organizing your files without messing up your folder structure and automatically bringing files in that you want based on your settings you assign to that collection. Check them out and learn a great new feature of Adobe Bridge CS4.
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like Bridge. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to use Smart Collections in Adobe Bridge!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades